Current Response to COVID-19Below we have listed the current services we are providing, what guidelines and expectations we have for customers and guests, and last but not least, what we are doing to keep our staff safe.
1. Online ordering for pickup or local home delivery. Shop at beer.foambrewers.com (make this actual link).
2. Onsite service. See section 2 for details.
3. We have partners up with the special accounts to make our beer more accessible during these times. You can find the list of places carrying our cans here (make link to the google sheet we have).
Safety & Sanitation Protocols
*1. Staff is required to wear masks at all times.
2. When possible, staff are encouraged to work from home.
3. We clean all tables and associated surfaces between each reservation.
4. We have hand sanitizer located at all entrances to the property as well as stationed at convenient locations throughout our space.
Guidelines for visiting guests*We are currently accepting reservations for both of our outdoor patios as well as a limited amount of seating inside. See below for our rules and regulations.*1. Masks required. You are allowed to remove your mask when seated at your table but must wear it at all times that you are waiting to enter, walking to your table, using the restroom, or any other time you are not seated at your table.
2. Reservations only. In order to adequately control the capacity, flow, and distance between guests, we are only seating guests who have made a reservation. To reserve your table now, call (802) 399-2511.
3. Please do not join us if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (link to CDC site https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html).
4. Guests must respect social distancing guidelines. Please be conscious of your proximity to others at all times you are at Foam and our parking lot.
5. One guest per party must provide their full name and contact information. This is part of the reservation process. We will keep this information for 30 days in case there is a need for contact tracing. After this, we will destroy your information.
6. For each reservation, we'll allow a maximum of 10 people from no more than 2 households.
7. At this time, we are not allowing dogs.
8. Reservations are weather dependent.We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that is not following our safety expectations listed above.