Current Response to COVID-19As the state continues to open up and get closer to normalcy, we have been adapting to the state guidance. It appears that COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted in Vermont within a week of updating this page (6/9/21). That being said, below we have listed the current services we are providing and what guidelines and expectations we have for customers and guests.
1. Online ordering for local pickup or local home delivery. Shop at beer.foambrewers.com. See below for details.
2. Onsite service for our outdoor patio and indoor seating. See below for details.
3. We have partnered up with a handful of special retail accounts around Chittenden County and beyond to make our beer more accessible. You can find the list of places carrying our cans here.
Safety & Sanitation Protocols
We are following all the health and safety guidelines included in the phased restart work safe guidance for restaurants through the ACCD.
We have hand sanitizer located at all entrances to the property as well as stationed at convenient locations throughout our space.
Guidelines for visiting guestsWe are currently accepting reservations for both of our outdoor patios as well as seating inside. See below for our rules and regulations.
1. Masks only required for unvaccinated folks. Unvaccinated folks are allowed to remove your mask when seated at your table but must wear it at all times that you are waiting to enter, walking to your table, using the restroom, or any other time you are not seated at your table.
2. We are taking reservations online and accepting walk-in reservations, until July 1st, when we are excited to go back to first come, first serve seating and order at the bar service. To reserve your table now, book with resy or call (802) 399-2511. Reservations are for 1.5 hours at a time. We understand that this is may inconvenience parties looking to sit for longer, but please understand that these protocols are in place to safely provide the best experience to every individual, until we go back to first come first serve seating.
3. Please do not join us if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
4. Outdoor/patio reservations are weather dependent.
Guidelines for Picking Up Online Orders & Purchasing Beer To-GoFor customers looking to buy beer to-go or customers that have purchased beer online to pickup, please follow the instructions below.
Location: Lake Street, Burlington
Mon - Thu: Please see the host at the entrance to our front patio.
Fri - Sun: We have larger crowds on these days, so we set up a tent on the Northeast corner of the building, at the edge of our back patio. Please walk around the north side of the building and wait at the tent until we can help you.
Location: The Annex, Hinesburg
Thu - Sat: Please visit us at the side door with the Foam Brewers sticker.
Please wear your mask if you are not fully vaccinated when picking up beer at either location. Thank you!