Current Response to COVID-19Below we have listed the current services we are providing, what guidelines and expectations we have for customers and guests, and last but not least, what we are doing to keep our staff safe.
NEW TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS & QUARANTINE REQUIREMENTS!
Please make sure you are following the expectations outlines by the State of Vermont. These can be found here and here.
1. Online ordering for local pickup or local home delivery. Shop at beer.foambrewers.com. See below for details.
2. Onsite service for our outdoor patio and limited indoor seating. See below for details.
3. We have partnered up with a handful of special retail accounts around Chittenden County and beyond to make our beer more accessible during these times. You can find the list of places carrying our cans here.
Safety & Sanitation Protocols
1. We are following all the health and safety guidelines included in the phased restart work safe guidance for restaurants through the ACCD.
2. All employees completed the VOSHA training
3. All employees complete a health screening when arriving to work that includes washing their hands and taking temperatures
4. Staff completes sanitation of all frequently touched surfaces and items at least every 3 hours and maintains a log. In addition, each table is thoroughly sanitized between parties.
5. Staff is required to wear masks at all times.
6. When possible, staff are encouraged to work from home.
7. We have hand sanitizer located at all entrances to the property as well as stationed at convenient locations throughout our space.
Guidelines for visiting guestsWe are currently accepting reservations for both of our outdoor patios as well as a limited amount of seating inside. See below for our rules and regulations.
1. Guests must adhere to the State of Vermont Travel Restrictions & Quarantine Rules. Full details can be found here & here.
2. Masks required. You are allowed to remove your mask when seated at your table but must wear it at all times that you are waiting to enter, walking to your table, using the restroom, or any other time you are not seated at your table.
3. Reservations only. In order to adequately control the capacity, flow, and distance between guests, we are only seating guests who have made a reservation. To reserve your table now, book with resy or call (802) 399-2511. Reservations are for 1.5 hours at a time. We understand that this is may inconvenience parties looking to sit for longer, but please understand that all of these protocols are in place to safely provide the best experience to every individual.
4. We only seat 1 household per table per the new State guidelines.
5. Please do not join us if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
6. Guests must respect social distancing guidelines. Please be conscious of your proximity to others at all times you are at Foam and the surrounding parking lot/area.
7. All guests must provide their full name and contact information. We will keep this information for 30 days in case there is a need for contact tracing. After this, we will destroy your information.
8. Outdoor/patio reservations are weather dependent.
9. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that is not following our safety expectations listed above.
Guidelines for Picking Up Online Orders & Purchasing Beer To-GoFor customers looking to buy beer to-go or customers that have purchased beer online to pickup, please follow the instructions below.
Location: Lake Street, Burlington
Mon - Thu: Please see the host at the entrance to our front patio.
Fri - Sun: We have larger crowds on these days. In order to safely operate by maximize distance between patrons and minimize the number of guests inside, we set up a tent on the Northeast corner of the building, at the edge of our back patio. This allows you to pick up your beer without ever entering our space and minimizing contact. Please walk around the north side of the building and wait at the tent until we can help you.
Location: The Annex, Hinesburg
Thu - Sat: Please visit us at the side door with the Foam Brewers sticker.
Please wear your mask and maintain six feet of distance at all times when picking up beer at either location. Please come to pick up beer by yourself and not in a group if possible.